Monday, July 02, 2007

And the Winners Are.....

Now that I have your attention….Before I announce the Summer Lovin' contest winners I'd like to invite you all to stop by www.eharlequin.com and check out my daily serial, True Confessions.

What happens when a confirmed bachelor falls for a girl he knows is the marrying kind? Turn to his parish priest to confess his sinful thoughts, of course!

Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned!

I, Patrick Felch, confirmed bachelor, have been having impure thoughts about my hot new neighbor, Dolly Mathews. She’s the prettiest girl I’ve ever seen, and has a body that…Well, anyway Father, I can tell she’s not the type to be interested in just a fling, but how do I keep myself from asking her out and trying to get her into bed? After all, there’s no way I’m looking for a serious commitment, not this guy, no way!

A new chapter is posted M-F until July 20th. Hope you'll stop!

Okay, back to business….I want to thank each and every poster for the month of June! Our Summer Lovin' Contest was a huge success. I hope all of you will continue to stop by our blog and share your thoughts and comments.

Brethe is the winner of Laura Marie Altom's US Marshals series, Saving Joe, Marrying the Marshal, His Baby Bonus and To Catch a Husband.

Abamabecky is the winner of Ann Roth's The Man She'll Marry and It Happened One Wedding, the first two books in her To Wed ... Or Not To Wed miniseries.

Kathleen is the winner of Marin Thomas's McKade Brothers series, Aaron Under Construction, Nelson in Command and Ryan's Renovation.

Each winner will need to contact their author with their full name and address.

lauramarie@lauramariealtom.com

annroth@comcast.net

marin@marinthomas.com


Congratulations ad thanks for participating in our Summer Lovin contes!!

Marin Thomas
www.marinthomas.com
Ryan's Renovation (Aug 07)
For The Children (Oct 07)

3 comments:

Christa said...

Congratuluations to the winners. Happy Reading

Anonymous said...

Thank you and congrats to the other winners! I will be honest and tell you that when I first started blogging here, I only did it to enter the contest. But now I am hooked!! This is the first place I go when I get on-line and I intend to hang around for a while--so ya'll better get used to me!! LOL

Kathleen said...

Thank you!!!! I am sooo excited!!!

Congrats to the other winners!