My best friend is flying into town this weekend for a “girls weekend”. I haven’t seen Kelli in a few years and I’m looking forward to cutting loose and taking some road trips.
Our friendship began twelve years ago, when I was the new girl at the company we both worked for. Kelli’s department was down the hall from mine and one day she sent me an email with a list of “getting to know you questions”, ranging from do you have tattoos? to what kind of music do you like? It was the beginning of a lifelong friendship and I often refer to Kelli as my unbiological sister.
My readers are part of my extended family and I love learning about the people reading what I poured my heart and soul into. To me, the reader/author relationship is very similar to a community picnic…we’re all gathered together and I’m sitting in the middle telling the stories.
Spring's here and it's pretty warm down here in the south. Join me for a month long, community picnic so we can get to know each other better. Who’s up for the Question Game?
Choose one…choose them all…ask anything back!
- What’s something most people don’t know about you?
- What is the scariest movie you ever saw?
- If you were marooned on an island with a single person, who would you want it to be?
- Do you have any hidden talents?
- What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
- What is your favorite body part?
- What sound do you love the most?
- If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for?
- If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
- If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
- If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
- When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
- What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or get weepy?
- What was one of the best parties you’ve ever been to?
- What do you miss most about being a kid?
Don’t forget to pick up a copy of BETTING ON TEXAS so you can see how Miranda made out at her first community picnic.