Friday, December 01, 2006

Hello from Victoria

Hi. I just joined the HAR loop and the blogger community. I don't know much about blogging - I've been listening to Karen/Kara talk about it and generally avoiding it because I can see how it could get time consuming, and frankly, I don't need another time-killer because I'm really good at creating multiple projects and just goofing off on my own! However, I'm glad to be here.

I'm working on a new series set in fictional Brody's Crossing, Texas. The first book, Temporarily Texan, is finished and will be out in July 2007. I'm working on the second book right now about an avante garde hairdresser named Scarlett who gets stuck in Texas on her way to California and the small town lawyer who confronts her about bad hair potential lawsuits. I just finished a series of seven HAR books set in Ranger Springs, Texas (Hill Country.) In my other life, I've written historical, paranormal and short contemporary romance for other publishers.

I'm also a new grandmother (6 month old Lilly) and work part-time at our business managing the financial aspects of the company with the help of my assistant. I'm from Kentucky originally, but married a Texan and ended up here because -- well, that's what Texans do. They return to Texas ASAP. Didn't know that! I thought I was going to live in Colorado forever.

I won't be online much next week because I'm having some minor eye surgery on Tuesday. Nothing serious, but I didn't want anyone to think I was ignoring the blog, although I'm rather bad about remembering to log on and do things. Maybe Karen can remind me. TTY later.

No comments: