Thursday, November 12, 2009

News!

I just wanted to share some news with Harlequin American readers. I'll be continuing my Brody's Crossing series into 2011 with two new books, tentatively titled Texan in Her Heart and The Texan and the Cowgirl. Both of them will feature either a hero or a heroine introduced as a secondary character in other Brody's Crossing books. Also, the mystery of why Cal and Troy's mother left the family years ago is finally explained when a visitor arrives in town, looking for answers. Happy reading!

7 comments:

Sara said...

Great news...I really like reading about characters I've met in other books.

Estella said...

Congratulations!

Linda Henderson said...

That's great to hear. I can't wait to read about them.

Linda Warren said...

Congratulations!!! That really is good news.

Nicole's Book Musings said...

That's very good news! I've enjoyed reading that series.

~ Nicole

Victoria Chancellor said...

Thanks very much. I'm looking forward to telling these stories. My editor said they are looking for more cowboy and rancher stories, so if anyone has some good ones ready to submit, this might be a good time!

Pamela Stone said...

Congrats, Vicki!