Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone's having a wonderful holiday. My husband and I are at our cabin in Young, Arizona, this weekend. My phone reception is minimal so this is going to be a very brief post and my fingers are crossed that it comes through :-)

For any who's read His Only Wife and The Family Plan, my first two Americans, they are set in the town of Blue Ridge which is based on Young (Blue Ridge is a little bigger and has better phone lines). We got a letter in the mail recently that the town is putting in new phone lines during the next six months, and we'll have high speed internet. Part of me is glad - this dial up is a pain - and part of me is distressed. My lovely small town is growing bigger by leaps and bounds.

I think the turkey is finally done, it sure smells good, so I'm going to sign off. We're heading out early in the morning and I still have a few pages to edit. Happy Easter to all.

Warmest wishes,

Cathy McDavid

5 comments:

Estella said...

Happy Easter to you and yours, Cathy!

Jennifer Shirk said...

I had a wonderful Easter! Hope you did, too. :)

Jennifer Faye said...

We did something different this year and stayed home for a quiet Easter but we still had a beautiful ham dinner. Hope your Easter turkey was delicious.

Cherie J said...

Belated to Easter wishes to all! hope yours was as lovely as mine was.

Cathy McDavid said...

Jennifer, I'm all for staying home, too! Cherie and Estella, hope your Easter was wonderful, too.

Cathy Mc