Friday, September 28, 2007

What do you know? It's the 26th Again!

Sorry, sorry! I was supposed to fill in for Ann Roth on the 26th, but like Barbara, the flu has swept through the school where I work, as well. After two days of throne-hugging, I'm headed back today, but am wondering how long I'll last.

Before being hit with this affliction, one of my students head-butted me, and landed me in physical therapy for two weeks! This will for sure be a September I can't wait to be rid of.

Daughter and I are supposed to be off to Stillwater and Norman this weekend for cheer, but seeing how she's sick, too, I'm thinking we may just sleep.

Meanwhile, Hubby's been wined at dined at the Phoenix Westin all week. Is that fair????? NOOOO!!! LOL!! He comes home tonight, to the dreaded House of Germs!!

Off to do my scary hair, but wanted to apologize for missing Ann's big day!

6 comments:

Estella said...

Hope everyone is feeling better soon and your husband doesn't get whqtever is going around.

catslady said...

I too hope you guys are feeling better but about hoping husband doesn't come down with at least a few germs...lol

Anonymous said...

I can certainly sympathize with you. I spent many years in the classroom and disease was just a hazard of the job. I had the flu many times. I never had a student head butt me but I did end up with a few bruises when I had to pull one girl off another and got hit by a flying fist. That one ended up in court.

Christa said...

Sorry to hear you all aren't feeling well. Does your husband catch a lot of germs when he gets exposed?

Cherie J said...

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Hope you feel better real soon!

Laura Marie Altom said...

Thanks, guys, for all of your healing wishes!! I'm feeling much better now, and Hubby never did catch whatever was going around!! ;-)