1. Having a husband who is also my best friend. He supports, encourages and pushes me and somehow knows exactly when to offer just what I need.
2. Having a good sense of humor. Most of what life throws at me is funny, even if I don't think so at the time.
3. Having a good imagination. Even though this gets me into trouble at times (I hate to fly, because I can always come up with the worst-cast scenario for every bump, jostle and shimmy that plane makes), it has led me into writing and opened up worlds.
4. Having a great family. No matter what, they're there. How cool is that?
5. Having fabulous friends. We laugh, cry and sometimes even scream together. I couldn't get through life without them and they know it.
6. Having good health. So far, so good, but I don't take it for granted and I exercise every day. (Even though I hate it, lol.)
I'm sure there are a hundred other small things to be thankful for, among them would be caffeine, chocolate and wine.
What are you thankful for?