Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Muffin tops and such

Hi guys,
I just returned from a long weekend in Las Vegas with my extended family. It's a good thing the fashion police don't patrol the Strip. Ay-yi-yi-yi-yi. They could make a fortune giving out bad taste tickets. The "what not to wear" faux pas included muffin tops, belly button rings (yep, put those two together), wife beaters, tattoos, flip flops, yada yada yada. You name it-you saw it, in every size, shape and convolution.

So, I suppose the moral to this story is check the mirror before you leave the house. If you think small children might run screaming-don't do it. LOL

Ann DeFee
Goin' Down to Georgia - Harlequin American Romance - August 2007
Summer After Summer - Harlequin Everlasting Love - September 2007
The Perfect Tree - Harlequin American Romance - November 2007

3 comments:

Estella said...

Saw much the same thing a couple of years ago when I was in Vegas.

Heather MacAllister said...

But . . . but I LIKE flip flops!

Anonymous said...

What do you have against flip-flops... I mean they have their occasions... and I thinking walking downtown is one :)