Sunday, December 03, 2006

A newbie happy to be here!


Hello, everyone.

This is my first experience posting my own blog entry, so I hope I'm doing this correctly!

I'm thrilled that Harlequin American Romance Authors now have their very own blog.

A little background info about this brand-new author:

I made my first sale a year ago, to Harlequin American, and my first two books came out recently.

THE SHERIFF'S SON was a September 2006 release, and--to both my surprise and joy--it hit the Waldenbooks Series Romance Bestseller list. All due to its adorable cover, for sure! If you haven't seen it, check it out at my website: www.barbarawhitedaille.com

The second book, COURT ME, COWBOY, is a November release and out now. I'm so computer-clueless I can't even call myself technically challenged--but if I've done this correctly, you should see the cover above.

Both books are set in the fictional town of Dillon, Texas, a small community where everyone knows everyone else's business--and most don't mind sticking their noses into it, too! All in a good cause, of course.

THE SHERIFF'S SON is about childhood sweethearts who were torn apart and are now reunited. Not such a good thing for my heroine, who is about to lose control of her wayward seven-year-old son, her beloved business, and her deepest, darkest secret.

COURT ME, COWBOY is the story of a couple whose whirlwind relationship resulted in a marriage destined for failure. Then they discover they're pregnant.... Compromise might be an option--if they can survive the courtship they never had first time around.

As you might imagine, I've been living in a wonderful daze for the past three months!

Now it's time to come down out of the clouds, get caught up on my Harlequin American reading, and drop by here often to see what's happening.

Hope you enjoy our new blog!

All the best,

Barbara

No comments: