Sunday, April 08, 2012

HAPPY EASTER!!!




HAPPY EASTER everyone!!


We had a big family Easter yesterday. Today we’ll go to
church and have a quiet lunch at home to recuperate from all the sugary treats.
I had my marshmallow chocolate egg, well, maybe more than one. So I’m good.

I don’t have much to blog about except to congratulate Tanya
Michaels for her RITA® nomination for A Mother’s Homecoming. My book,
The Texan’s Bride, was also a finalist so I’m happy happy. It’s a Super Romance though. Still happy. Our wonderful Senior Editor Kathleen Scheibling edited both books. Yay for Kathleen!! Wish us luck on July 29th at the Romance Writer’s of America conference in Anaheim California.


Enjoy the holiday! And the treats.

Linda

www.LindaWarren.net





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter, Linda

Good luck to you and Tanya. I hope you both win.

I am off to see my Mom and have a nice Easter brunch.

linda s said...

HAppy Easter. Congratulations on being a finalist. Big family dinner this afternoon. I got a Rogers chocolate easter bunny to nibble on.

Linda Warren said...

Hi Tammy,
Thank you! Hope you had a nice brunch with your mom. Easter is winding down here. Now I'll have to diet for a week. LOL

Linda

Linda Warren said...

Hi Linda,
Thank you! A Rogers chocolate easter bunny sounds delicious. I'm on a chocolate overload, but it was fun.

Linda