Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy holidays!

Christmas is right around the corner and New Year’s just down the road. Hard to believe the year is almost over, isn’t it?

I hope 2011 brings you all the good fortune you can handle—and then some.

I’d like to take this post to say thanks to my fellow Harlequin American Romance authors here at the blog and to all the readers who have stopped by to chat and swap stories.

I'd also like to say how thankful I am for my own good fortune. With FAMILY MATTERS out just this past October, 2010 has been a wonderful year for me. The book garnered some great reviews and an award nomination. Even better, it has reached new readers who have written to me to say hello.


With A RANCHER’S PRIDE due out in May 2011, I’m looking forward to fabulous times ahead, too.

Hope to "see" you again soon. Meanwhile...


Best wishes for
a wonderful holiday season

and

a happy and healthy new year!


As always,

All my best to you,

Barbara

~~~~~~

Barbara White Daille
http://www.barbarawhitedaille.com

8 comments:

Angela Hood-Ross said...

Wishing you Holiday Cheer and a Wonderful New Year!

Julie Hilton Steele said...

Same back to you, Barbara. May your Christmas be bright and 2011 full of wonderful things for you.

Peace, Julie

Leigh Duncan said...

Have a wonderful holiday season, Barbara. May 2011 bring only the best!

Barbara White Daille said...

Savannah Rose - thanks so much!

Barbara

Barbara White Daille said...

Julie - may you have all of the same.

Barbara

Barbara White Daille said...

Leigh - fingers crossed that you're in for a great year, too!

Barbara

Gillian Layne said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours! :)

Barbara White Daille said...

Gillian - sorry for the delay in responding. We were away for the holiday.

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and will have a happy and healthy 2011!

Best,

Barbara
www.barbarawhitedaille.com