Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm Late!

Sorry to post this blog late.

This month is life in the fast lane for the Dunaway household. In fact, I just remembered it was the 20th, that was after fixing the garbage disposal. Real women have their own sets of allen wrenches, drills, augers and all sorts of tools.

I've got weeding piled up and tons of laundry--mainly my teenager's who was recently diagnosed as being allergic to cats. We have 6. The doctor has her on Nasonex as she's not about to give up her pets, or the cat that sleeps with her. But she did give up her comforter set for a quilt that we can wash weekly, and we're working on getting her mattress cover on.

Work is crazy too. Not only am I at school every Friday night as part of my teaching job--for the yearbook must go out--but I just finished revisions on my February 2009 book this past weekend. Then today I learned that I sold another book, so that will mean getting right back to work.

I am finished teaching on June 1 with a June 2 teacher day, and then I have one more day June 10. I go back to school on July 28 to distribute yearbooks, which is really the first day back for me as kids are back in school August 12 to begin classes. So I really don't have much of a summer, and I'll spend it working on that book for American and two pet projects. Wow.

So life is crazy. Hopefully on my next post I'll be calm, collected, and contained. Until then, have a great memorial day weekend.

Michele

2 comments:

penney said...

No worries! I know life can be a rash at times I have 2 teenagers 1 is 13 the other is 14 going on 23 I know more than Mom! LOL!
Hugs Penney

Michele Dunaway said...

Thanks Penney!

It's good to know we're all in the same spot one way or another. I've got a 12 (soon to be 13) and a 14 year old too.