Friday, August 17, 2012

Let's celebrate!



This has been a fantabulous week and I've spent much of it happy-dancing around my office.  Why?  HONORABLE RANCHER, my August Harlequin American Romance, released last week.

I've been writing almost from the time I learned to print, then "published" my first short story at the age of nine.  Since then, I've written many stories and novels, each one of which is special to me.

A new book coming out is beyond special—it's worthy of celebration!  So I celebrate.  ;)

Nothing too fancy, such as a cruise or an exotic vacation or expensive jewelry, although something bling-y may come along later.  LOL  But you can be sure it will involve chocolate, flowers, dinner out, and chocolate.  No, that's not a repeat.  Great celebrations simply require lots of chocolate.

In fact, I'm sending you a cyber selection of them right now so you can help me celebrate the release of HONORABLE RANCHER.  I hope you'll take a look at the book, too, and if you pick it up, I hope you enjoy it.

Meanwhile...happy munching, and how about sharing what you do to celebrate special occasions.


All my best to you,

Barbara

~~~~~~

Barbara White Daille

5 comments:

Barbara White Daille said...

Well, as usual good old Blogger played with my formatting. I've tried to fix it a bit. But at least it hasn't messed with the comment feature. ;)

Looking forward to hearing how you celebrate.

Amanda Renee said...

Champagne - I grew up celebrating with champagne and usually Chinese food. When I sold in March, my family and friends gave me chocolate, champagne and flowers and we had Chinese food AND I ordered myself a pair of custom made cowboy boots!

Pamela Stone said...

Major congrats, Barbara. So cool. Have a piece of chocolate on me. Ha. Enjoy.

Barbara White Daille said...

Amanda - very cool--that's the way to celebrate!

Barbara White Daille said...

Pam - thanks a bunch, and I know you know how it feels. ;)

Mmm...great chocolate!