Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Simple Things That Make Me Smile

In a world where we're often busy, stressed and tired, it's good to remember to take a step back and think about simple things that make us smile. So here's a list to get us started. You all add to it, and I bet we're all smiling a lot today.

1. The bunnies that live in our neighborhood. I've seen them in our yard and our next door neighbor's. I love bunnies, and so they never fail to make me smile.

2. The squirrels that chase each other across our roof and through the trees and yard. They're so cute.

3. The fact that Dairy Queen's mini Blizzards are on sale for a $1.99 this month. :)

4. LOLCats at ICanHazCheeseburger

funny pictures - An den, dey gabe me a baf.... it wuz awful.  snif.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

5. My favorite YouTube videos, including this new favorite that I can't seem to stop watching.

2 comments:

Estella said...

The flowers that are blooming---Spring is here.

Pamela Stone said...

A gentle rain, hugging my grandkids, holding my dog or watching him sleep, hummingbirds on my back porch. Walking in the edge of the surf, but I guess that one is not so simple since the closest beach is 4 hours away.

Great post. I needed a smile.