Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Letters and other end of the month miscellaneous stuff

Okay, today's my day and I'm pretty speechless. You know the time when you've got 50 million things to do and no time to do any of them? January is like that. We have to process taxes, resolutions, new semesters, etc. etc.

Life is crazy. Superbowl's next weekend, which means I'll see friends from college that I now only see twice a year. I look forward to hanging out with them and catching up.

As I bought a pick me up card for a friend last night, I realized my life has moved online. I loved Kara's comments on letters below because I, too, have had those types of letters and emails. Sometimes they are hard to deal with. But the ones I love best are the ones from my former students. They find me from blogs, books, and websites and drop a line to say hello. They've sent baby pictures. It's fun to hear that they are doing so well.

So happy Tuesday and I'll keep this short and sweet.

Michele

No comments: